Over at our recent Truthout strip, we asked readers to submit questions to Congress, to get the ball rolling on the Congressional Pop Quiz. Below are the questions so far submitted—no images in for them yet, so feel free to submit!—on the Truthout strip (and elsewhere):
- You should find out who these “doctors” are that supposedly gave [Akin] this information. —Chuck
- What do homosexual women do in bed together? What about homosexual men?—Anon.
- Start with the basics. Ask “How are babies made?”. Clearly Akin did not know. —Sophie
- What does HIV look like?—Milo
- On average, what sorts of women choose to abort pregnancies, and why? —Anon.
- What is the difference between sex and gender? —Maeve
- Is douching good for women’s health? —Anon.